Apply for the REU
Deadline for Applications is March 1.
- You must be a US citizen or permanent resident.
- You must be enrolled as an undergraduate student at a university or college.
- Make sure that you meet the general prerequisites and the project specific prerequisites that are listed on the projects page.
Find a Project
- Read the REU introduction to gain a general understanding of the REU program.
- Read through the projects pages to find a project area that fits your background and interests.
- Contact us with any questions you may have about the projects.
Please fill in the information requested below and submit it together
with a resumé in PDF format, and a copy of your official undergraduate
transcript scanned to PDF or (legible) JPG format. Your resumé should
include the names and contact information (email address and phone
number) for 2 or 3 references, at least one of whom should be a
faculty member. References from employers are also encouraged. Once
you submit you can not change your application (although you can
submit an whole new one with explanation); so please ensure that you
have your two PDF files (resumé and scanned transcripts) ready for
* Required fields
The deadline for the REU is March 1, 2013.